Invites to participate in V International Scientific and Practical Conference «Education and science in the 21st century», which will take place in October, 2020
Main areas of the conference
- Technology and production of threads, fabrics, jersey and nonwoven fabrics
- Design and production of clothes and footwear
- Equipment of the light and textile industry: design and operation
- Chemistry, chemical technology and environmental problems in production
- Economy and management
- Standardization, commodity and examination of the goods of textile and light industry
- Socio-humanistic problems of modern society development
To participate in the conference it is necessary to go through online registration and attach the article (file in .doc format, file name – author’s surname, city) up to September 15, 2020 on the website: https://conference.vstu.by/education-and-science-21st-century/. Paper version of the report and the application form signed by the authors should be sent by postal address: EE «VSTU», Moscowsky av., 72, 210038 Vitebsk, Republic of Belarus (УО «ВГТУ», Московский пр-т, 72, Витебск 210038), labeled «Education and Science 2020».
The organizing Committee reserves the right not to include into the collected materials the articles which are not on the profile of the conference and not meet the above mentioned requirements. Each author may submit no more than two reports. Rejecting reports due to the mismatch between the profile of the conference, violation of the terms or requirements are not published and will not be returned. Sending of materials in electronic form does not preclude the necessity of providing the organizing Committee of the conference with original documents and signatures. Peer-reviewed article will be posted in RSCI Database.
Conference languages: English.
The publication of the collected materials is planned after the conference.