Management team meeting of the IESED Erasmus + project was held on June 4-5, 2019, at IUT «A» University of Lille, one of the largest universities in France. Wadzim Kazakou, P5 Manager of the VSTU Project team participated in the event.
Agenda of the Meeting included:
- Reports of the project partners on the implementation of the work plan for 3 years:
- preparation of teaching materials;
- testing, receiving feedback from students and teachers;
- purchase of promotional materials and technical equipment;
- issues of project documentation, budget, further implementation of the project.
- Dissemination and exploitation of project results, presentation of sites, and dedication of project events.
- Preparation of information for the project brochure. Preparation for the final conference.
The next stage of the project includes:
- evaluation of the project results by European experts;
- implementation of the project results in the educational process (training materials on the disciplines developed by the VSTU team in Russian have already been placed in the SD of EI «VSTU»);
- translation of teaching materials into English;
- creation of a multimedia laboratory in the EI «VSTU»;
- receive feedback on the courses developed during the project from students, teachers and leading specialists of IT companies.